Skip to content


  1. Marcie
    July 12, 2013 @ 9:51 pm

    What do the little circles mean? That is, the ones on the top section where the red accent marks also occur.


    • violinist
      July 15, 2014 @ 2:54 pm

      This is called sokoon, that is to say, if you see a circle on the consonant, it means that it is not followed by a vowel. Hope this helps.