As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- I have broken the table.
- He has written two letters.
- You (singular) have cleaned the room.
- They have washed the car.
- You (plural) have fixed the bicycle.
- My friend has done his homework.
- My neighbor has bought three cats.
- Your teacher has published five books.
- They have destroyed our house.
- I have seen your country.
- That student has broken my computer.
- This boy has broken your balloon.