As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- The cook has cooked.
- The cook has cooked a cake.
- The cook has cooked a big cake.
- We have sharpened the knives.
- They have obeyed the law.
- I have caught 5 fish.
- The earthquake has destroyed 65 houses.
- A big bomb has killed 7 people.
- I have sent 4 letters.
- You have closed the door.
- My friend has bought that white ball.
- That man has eaten a big watermelon.