As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more new words for you to add to this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Motevaghef kardan Tazeh Kohneh
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- Police stopped my car two days ago.
- Police didn’t stop his car yesterday.
- Did police stop their car today?
- The mechanic fixed my bicycle last week.
- The mechanic didn’t fix our car the day before yesterday.
- Did the mechanic fix our motorcycle this morning?
- Our neighbor painted his house three weeks ago.
- His neighbor didn’t paint that wall last night.
- Did your neighbor paint this gate this evening?
- Paul bought this new computer yesterday.
- Mike didn’t buy that old computer last week.
- Did Helen buy that old computer yesterday?