To speak = /soh bæt kærdæn/. Also /hærf zædæn/.
To fix = to repair = /tæmir kærdæn/.
To teach (here) = /dærs da:dæn/.
To meet = /mola:gha:t kærdæn/. Also /didæn/.
To talk to somebody = /ba: somebody hærf zædæn/.
I talked to him = /mæn ba: u: hærf zædæm/.
To introduce = /moærefi kærdæn/.Moarefi kardan
To arrest = /dæst gir kærdæn/.Dastgir kardan
Please translate the following sentences into persian:
- The man who is speaking is my brother.
- The man who sold this car was my brother.
- The man who has sold this car is my brother.
- The man who will sell this car is my brother.
- The man who had fixed your car was my brother.
- The man who teaches English is my brother.
- The man whom you met last week was my brother.
- The man whom you talked to (with) was my brother.
- The man whom you will see is my brother.
- The man whom you are talking to is my brother.
- The girl who wrote this book is French.
- The girl who will write this book is Iranian.
- The girl who has written this book is German.
- The girl whom they introduced is Italian.
- The girl whom you saw on TV was Norwegian.
- The girl whom they arrested was Canadian.
- The watch which (that) you broke was mine.
- The watch which (that) he stole was mine.
- The watch which (that) you fixed is mine.
February 8, 2013 @ 10:16 pm
Should there be a ra in sentences 8 and 10?
October 15, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
Both sentences 8 and 10 use intransitive verbs with prepositions, so there is no ra.
October 28, 2015 @ 2:01 pm
Hi, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain newest updates, thus where can i do it please