As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Paeez Behbud bakh shidan
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- The referee will not count from one to ten.
- I will not count on you.
- The birds will not migrate to south in autumn.
- I will not improve my Persian.
- They will not imprison your friends.
- The government will not react.
- We will not follow your lessons.
- My friends will not forget me.
- I will not leave this country.
- The police will not see your passport in the airport.
- I will not send you a letter.
- I will not tell her.