As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Paeez Behbud bakh shidan
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- The referee will count from one to ten.
- I will count on you.
- The birds will migrate to south in autumn.
- I will improve my Persian.
- They will imprison your friends.
- The government will react.
- We will follow your lessons.
- My friends will forget me.
- I will leave this country.
- The police will see your passport in the airport.
- I will send you a letter.
- I will tell her.