As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more new words for you to add to this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Kamar band Maghazeh Maghazeh dar Shalvar Enteshar dadan Darvazeh
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- Our classmate bought 5 orange belt the day before yesterday.
- That big house had 14 grey windows.
- This short shop keeper sold 329 black trousers last week.
- We bought that color TV this morning.
- They didn’t have that black and white TV last year.
- Mr. Green published his good book two years ago.
- Ten students broke that purple gate this morning.
- Three black cats caught two white mice 15 hours ago.
- My mother didn’t wash that green basket this evening.
- I had two brown coats last year.