As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more new words for you to add to this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
Note: I understand using these strange numbers in these sentences seem a little funny! But, this is the only way we can practice them now. After all, learning these numbers in such sentences must be much easier than learning them through some mathematical procedures ( addition, multiplication, and so on)!!
- His fat friend saw your red bus 69 days ago.
- This short girl gave a red flower to her friend.
- My good classmate bought a black bag 8 days ago.
- Your white dog broke my yellow glass the day before yesterday.
- That bad man cut 500 green trees last year.
- This good student planted 15 red flowers 3 years ago.
- Mr. Watson found two big knives in the kitchen tonight.
- Miss Helen washed those purple curtains 23 hours ago.
- Mr. Reza fixed my blue bicycle 8 hours ago.
- Mrs. Green received four white boxes this morning.
- My tall teacher wrote two big books two years ago.
- We didn’t write one big book last year.
- His black cat didn’t eat my yellow bird last night.
- They didn’t find their white dog any more.
- Mr. Green didn’t cut this green tree 7 days ago.