As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- Have you bought a new car?
- Has your friend changed his job?
- Have your parents seen your friend?
- My child hasn’t gone to school for one week.
- She hasn’t eaten (taken) her medicine since yesterday.
- Have they sold their house?
- Has anyone touched my wallet?
- No one has taken your bag.
- I have lost my watch since this morning.
- Has your brother found my watch?