As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- Electricity went.
- Electricity has gone for two hours.
- Electricity has gone since this morning.
- Electricity came.
- My friend has bought a house.
- They have eaten lunch.
- We have eaten our lunch.
- She has written a letter.
- My teacher has written three letters.
- They haven’t rent a room.
- They haven’t rent that room.
- I haven’t found a friend.
- I haven’t found my friend.