As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- I had told you.
- She had called me.
- We had eaten lunch.
- They had come back.
- My friend had found her dog.
- This man had repaired my car.
- That boy had taken my watch.
- Your child had broken that balloon.
- Your father had seen me.
- My mother had cooked dinner.
- I had washed the dishes.