Welcome to the Easy Persian translation page! All of the sentences and phrases on this page were submitted by visitors to the site. It’s the perfect Persian phrasebook. Please be aware that some of the sentences were not be covered in our weekly lessons. Most of the translations here are presented in conversational Persian in an attempt to convey the message properly.
1. “I Love You” in Persian
NOTE: Like love itself, the above sentence is a bit complicated in Persian!! One of the meaning of “I love you”, and the most common one, is what you see above. This phrase has another equivalent in Persian, which is not very common in daily conversations. Rather, it is used in certain situations, or in poetry, music, and finally in some writings. We can say, /a:sheghetæm/ for /du:set da:ræm/. Or, any other phrase that uses the word /eshgh/.
You may use /du:set da:ræm/ in the same way as we use “I love you” in English. That is to say, you may use it to express your love to your beloved (romantic moments!), to your children, to your parents, or even to your friends. But, /a:sheghetæm/ is better be used during the romantic moments only!!
2. “I am interested in …” in Persian
3. “I miss you” in Persian
4. “I want to go home” in Persian
5. “How are you?” in Persian
6. “May I come in?” in Persian
7. “I’ll come to see you tomorrow” in Persian
8. “Happy birthday” in Persian
9. “I am always thinking of you” in Persian
10. “Happy New Year” in Persian
11. “Nice to meet you” in Persian
12. “Hope to see you soon” in Persian
Salam pedar, it’s me Adrian. I just wanted to say “Hi and I am missing you a lot”. I hope to see you soon.
13. “I wish I could see you once more” in Persian
14. “I’m waiting for you” in Persian
15. “You are so beautiful” in Persian
16. “When will you come back?” in Persian
17. “Grandfather and Grandmother” in Persian
18. “A red rose is like a hot kiss” in Persian
19. “I want” in Persian
20. “Please forgive me” in Persian
21. “I speak a little Persian” in Persian
22. “You are big” in Persian
23. “That’s cool” in Persian
24. “You are cool” in Persian
Note: Numbers 23 and 24 are very common in Persian, but they are very informal. You may use them as many times as you wish when talking to your friends, but try not to use them in formal or official situations.
25. “I want to do with you … ” in Persian
26. “Nice meeting you” in Persian
Hey, my friend, Nice meeting you since the beginning of the year.
I don’t remember we use the same composition in Persian for the above meaning. Instead, we use some other expressions to express our feeling to the person we haven’t seen for a long time. So, the following Persian sentence is not the exact equivalent of the English one. It is translated based on the concept of the sentence, which is Persian-ized!
Note: You may simply replace /ræfigh/ = /du:st/ with the person’s name.
27. “FIFA World Cup” in Persian
28. “In your eyes” in Persian
29. “The light wraps you” in Persian
30. “I’ll pray for you” in Persian
31. “You brighten up my day” in Persian
32. “Monday is a special day” in Persian
33. “Much coin much care” in Persian
Much coin much care (pain)
Note: we know that this is a proverb not a normal sentence. We also know that, basically, we do not translate the proverbs and expressions. Rather, we find their equivalents in our target language. Therefore, the Persian equivalent for the above proverb is this:
The wider the roof, the bigger the snow.
34. “Balance” in Persian
35. “She lost her balance” in Persian
36. “You have beautiful eyes” in Persian
37. “Happy anniversary” in Persian
38. “Can I speak to … ” in Persian
39. Happy Birthday song in Persian
During the past few weeks, I have received several messages from your friends who have been asking for a Persian song, or chant or something like this that is used in birthday parties. As far as I remember, the Iranian mostly use the following song during their birthday parties. What you see below is a part of the song (and the most important part of it). You already know its meaning, which is “Happy Birthday to you”. To listen to this song, you’ll have to forgive my terrible voice!!