Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- There are ten people in the bus.
- There is one man in the taxi.
- There are four girls in the hospital.
- There are six teachers in our school.
- There are two men in the park.
- There is one lady in the street.
- There are three children in the supermarket
- There are nine TVs in this store.
- There are seven glasses in the kitchen.
- There are eight knives under the table.
NOTE: As suggested by some students, we do not have the Persian writings for the above sentences today. Instead, I have recorded the Persian translation of the above sentences in MP3 format. You may click on the links below to correct your translation through listening. This gives you another opportunity to improve your listening ability as well. Please do the translation first without clicking on the sound files. No cheating!!
Thanks to Suzanne for her suggestion.
Please kindly note that this site has a monthly bandwidth limit. It also has the disk space limit. The more sound files I put on this site, the less disk space I have on my server, which in time, will push me to pay more to the Web Hosts to get a bigger space. So, please understand me if I cannot post too many sound files every week. You know that I am teaching for free and, honestly, it is not possible for me to spend more money on this site. Please accept my apologies.
Translations of the above sentences:
Sentence 1Sentence 1
Sentence 3Sentence 3
Sentence 4Sentence 4
Sentence 5Sentence 5
Sentence 6Sentence 6
Sentence 7Sentence 7
Sentence 8Sentence 8
Sentence 9Sentence 9
Sentence 10Sentence 10