As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Entegham Moraghebat kardan Donbal e gashtan Shoghl
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
Note: the following structure is different from the request form of sentences such as “will you open the door, please?”
- He saved his friend.
- I haven’t got used to this country.
- She hasn’t come back.
- Have you forgiven him?
- My parents didn’t ask his name.
- Did your sister buy that shirt?
- They will buy 10 flight tickets next week.
- I will take revenge.
- My mother will look after my child.
- She has looked for a new job since 2000.
- This old man will not water the flowers.