As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Also /ræi:s jomhu:r/, without /-e-/ sound.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- I haven’t turned on the TV.
- She has received two awards this year.
- Your driver has broken the law.
- They haven’t told me.
- This lady hasn’t said anything.
- The president of this country has resigned.
- The prime minister has expressed hope.
- My friends have left their country.
- I haven’t seen her this week.
- He was a taxi driver.