As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more new words for you to add to this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
New words:Zakhmi kardan Kharab kardan Gom kardan Ham kelasi Boldozer Kharab kardan Medad Khanom Dadan
To write = /neveshtæn/.Lamp
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- Your ugly dog hurt my beautiful cat this morning.
- That bad man stole my beautiful car last week.
- This bad neighbor broke my good computer last year.
- My good friend lost his big car 25 days ago.
- That short man built this big bridge 72 days ago.
- My short classmate bought a big dictionary 44 days ago.
- That big bulldozer destroyed our beautiful house 22 years ago.
- That tall man didn’t look at my small car.
- That ugly student broke my good pencil 19 days ago.
- This beautiful lady gave me a beautiful flower 16 weeks ago.
- That good man wrote this big book 82 years ago.
- My big cat didn’t kill her small mouse 101 days ago.
- My good dog didn’t hurt your small cat yesterday.
- I didn’t touch that big light the day before yesterday.