As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more new words for you to add to this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Note: this word is like ‘to touch’ which you already know.Keshvar Shokolat Tarekidan Tarekandan Oo badkonakam ra tarekand
Don’t say: /u: ba:d konækæm ra: tærekid/.Kuchek Baradar kuchek man
Or /bæra:dær-e- ku:chekæm/.Gereftan Mush Sefid Asb sefid Badbadak Toop Boshghab Madar Jack Bad konak Parvaz dadan Hava kardan Gorbeh
The white cat /gorbeh ye sefid/.Gorbe ye sefid Agha Agha ye jones Khanom Otagh
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- My friend read /red/62 books last year.
- John didn’t read 47 books last year.
- Mr. Jones visited 12 countries two years ago.
- Mrs. Poodle didn’t see her students three weeks ago.
- That fat girl ate 27 chocolates this morning.
- This boy broke 49 balloons this afternoon.
- Her younger brother flew four kites this evening.
- This cat caught 11 mice last week.
- That white cat didn’t catch 16 mice last week.
- Helen sold 51 balls yesterday.
- I didn’t sell 43 balls this week.
- She didn’t break the table three days ago.
- My mother washed 77 plates this afternoon.
- Jack’s mother didn’t wash 66 plates this morning.
- Jack’s friend didn’t clean his room tonight.