Please translate the followings into Persian:
- They are both enemy and friend.
- She is both Iranian and German.
- I am both American and Canadian.
- We are both here and there.
- He is both an ambassador and a president.
- They are both rich and poor.
- She is both young and old.
- Ali is both fat and short.
- Homa (a girl’s name) is both happy and sad.
- My friend is both a reporter and a correspondent.
- Your friend is both an artist and a writer.
- I am both a painter and a poet.
- He is both a doctor and a teacher.
- I am both near and far.
- They are both home and outside.
- The TV is both on and off.
- The light is both red and green.
- The soup is both hot and cold.
- My car is both new and old.
- Your country is both big and small.
- Her shirt is both wet and dry.
- Their dog is both white and black.
- The river is both deep and shallow.
- Malia (girl’s name) is both angry and crazy!
- This man is both wise and stupid!
No answers in Persian today! You know the rule: Just replace ‘either … or’ with ‘both … and’. Nothing else changes. Have fun!