Easy Persian website offers online lessons in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Persian or Farsi as spoken in Iran. In addition to Persian language lessons, the site introduces contemporary Iranian poets with English translations of their poems. You’ll also find free Farsi/Persian software, Persian names with English translations, Farsi writing drills and much more.
In creating this site, I have tried hard to choose the best way to learn Persian, starting from scratch and taking you to a very advanced level. We’re going to go beyond memorising simple expressions.
Where do I Begin Studying Persian?
- You may have some questions during the first lessons. For example, how to use /ra:/, /vav/ and so on. Most of your questions are answered during the next lessons. So please follow the lessons patiently and you will certainly come across the answers.
- Please start with lesson one to avoid any confusion.
- If you want to find a word that is used on this site, just type it in the search engine which is availabe on many pages. Then click ‘Search’.
- Please note that ‘ Your Words‘ pages are no longer updated. You may use the tattoo page to place an order should you have any short phrases for translation.
- Please check previous lessons sections to see what is available on this site.
- Please visit ‘Links‘ page to find your Persian – related sources such as Persian windows, dictionaries, software and so on.
- And please follow the lessons patiently; Rome was not built in one day!!
Each and every content throughout this site including all lessons, all poetry explanations, and all personal stories are copyrighted to easypersian. Any kind of reproducing the contents of this site without the written permission from the owner is strictly forbidden.
Please help keep Easy Persian free for everyone.