As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
To forget something or somebody = /something or somebody ra: færa: mu:sh kærdæn/.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- You had forgotten me.
- I had decided last month.
- They had stopped my car.
- The embassy had issued my visa.
- My friend had lost her passport.
- We had crossed the border.
- She had found a new place.
- The bus had arrived very late.
- I had faced (encountered) a problem.
- They had solved my problem.