As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- I had found her very late.
- The guests had come very early.
- Lots of people had gathered behind the gate.
- Some of my friends had come to the party.
- We had bought some meat, some milk, some sugar, some books, and some pens.
- I had thanked him.
- My friend had spent a lot of money.
- They had lost their wallet.
- I had read several books.
- She had promised me.