As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
Note: the following structure is different from the request form of sentences such as “will you open the door, please?”
- Will you buy?
- Will you buy a bicycle?
- Will you buy a bicycle next summer?
- Will the students write?
- Will the students write a composition?
- Will the students write a composition next week?
- Will your mother clean?
- Will your mother clean the room?
- Will your mother clean the room tomorrow?
- Will he fix?
- Will he fix the car?
- Will he fix the car this afternoon?