As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- My friend received two presents (gifts) on Monday.
- He has written two poems since last Tuesday.
- Her birthday party was on last Friday.
- His girlfriend hasn’t called him since last Thursday.
- She hasn’t seen her boyfriend for two weeks.
- Did you see the football match on Sunday?
- This writer has written two books since last month.
- I have had two car accidents since last year.
- She found her friend by accident.
- No one accepted my suggestion.