Practice makes perfect!
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- I haven’t washed my cloth for three weeks.
- She hasn’t washed the window for five days.
- They haven’t cleaned the room for one month.
- Bill hasn’t turned on the TV for one day.
- My friend hasn’t painted his house for ten years.
- Your neighbor hasn’t opened the door for two days.
- Helen hasn’t read a book for one year.
- I haven’t seen my friend for a long time.
- My classmate hasn’t gone to school for four weeks.
- This man hasn’t eaten food for several days.