As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
- I haven’t washed my cloth for three weeks.
- She hasn’t washed the window for five days.
- They haven’t cleaned the room for one month.
- Bill hasn’t turned on the TV for one day.
- My friend hasn’t painted his house for ten years.
- Your neighbor hasn’t opened the door for two days.
- Helen hasn’t read a book for one year.
- I haven’t seen my friend for a long time.
- My classmate hasn’t gone to school for four weeks.
- This man hasn’t eaten food for several days.