As you know, practice makes perfect! These useful drills present even more words and phrases than covered in this week’s lesson. This will not only build your Persian vocabulary, but also help you learn to read and write Farsi more quickly and confidently.
Note: Before doing these homeworks, make sure you have learned the previous words fluently.
Please translate the following sentences into Persian.
You already know how to use the rule. You may find the answers below.
- I have seen your carpets.
- They have parked their car outside.
- My friend has pushed me.
- This office has issued 55 tickets this week.
- The police have fined my brother.
- Helen has paid her debts.
- I have bought a small piano.
- This man has introduced a new method.
- You have eaten your lunch.
- I have eaten my dinner.
- She has eaten her breakfast.