Now translate these sentences into Persian, using the words and phrases you just learned in this lesson. Remember, no cheating please! Do your best first and then take a look at the translation below to correct your words. Enjoy the homework!
- The plane was flying in the blue sky.
- The war prisoners were eventually freed from prison and enjoyed their freedom.
- One of the students played guitar.
- The plane gently landed in the airport.
- The food was tasty.
- We missed the flight.
- I felt she was mad at me.
- Hearing my voice, she ran to me joyfully.
- Hearing the car, I opened the door quickly.
Here is the text in Persian.
All right. That’s it for today.
Hope you will come back!